Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Computer Case Model Number

Transalp TWG5

The Transalp, the toughest mountain bike stage race in the world. Today, Wednesday, only a driver of the Union XC Club Mühldorf stood at the start. Michael Reichl had health problems because of the race after the 4.Etappe prematurely.

short a few lines of this: "For me it was one of the hardest decisions I meet up now in my sporting life had, at the same time, it was also the only correct one. I had today Tomorrow the Transalp 2010 prematurely. I'm not sure what the reason for the decline at the 4th Stage was. Perhaps over-training, perhaps a lack of nutrients. Certainly it was a cry of my body. The fact is that I had set for a further driving my health at risk. I will treat myself now and have a break, physically and mentally, and will then decide how it will go this year even more athletic. "

The decision to end the race was taken by the whole team.

As we then this morning on Start the 5th Stage was focused on the racing line announced that a participant died in the Transalp overnight.

went to a funeral Andi minutes for the first time alone on the route. Today's stage had been spent as a queen stage of this year's Transalp. As we had guessed, Andi was represented unbelievable way and in the midst of Europe's elite marathon. With respect to several lead large teams (Rothaus-Cube, Vaude-Simplon, Garmin Adidas ,.... etc.) Andi rolled across the finish line.

Andi will continue to fight and try now, alone in the spotlight to drive.


result Individual Finisher

0 comments:

Post a Comment